Friday, April 2, 2010

Last Blooming Friday

This is the last Blooming Friday. The Primula is one flower that I would love to have in my garden, but can't have because of the weather conditions. These primroses grow wild in the Himalayas.
These two photos above of the primulas were taken in Sikkim by Kushal Deb.

The Resurrection Lily comes back to life during Easter. This is from my own garden.


The Crucifix orchid has not stopped blooming the whole year!



I dedicate the Forget-me-nots Myosotis scorpiodes to Katarina of Roses and Stuff ,and thank her for hosting Blooming Friday all these months. I shall miss the posts. Thank you, Katarina!




10 comments:

  1. The Primulas look so pretty growing wild like that. I think I have the same colored one growing in my garden. Forget me nots are getting ready to bloom here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful spring display! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine, I am looking forward to my trip to the Himalayas , where I'll see many wild flowers!
    J.J, thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primulas are gorgeous. I had seen many of them in Mussourie.
    What wonderful and apt photographs. crucifix orchid and resurrection lily are new to me and so aptly named for the time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is definitely Easter time in your garden with all those flowers. Those primulas are gorgeous and sometimes makes me wish I were living elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the dedication! I hope your having a great weekend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous orchids! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Primula and the Crucifix Orchid. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GT, yes primulas can be seen growing wild in many parts of the Himalayas.
    Islandgal, the cold weather flowers are so gorgeous.
    Chandramouli, thanks for visiting my blog.
    Sweet bay, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Primula look so lovely!!!
    Malar

    ReplyDelete